Green Cleaners for the Woodworking Industry
Acetone is one of the most ubiquitous solvents applied in the woodworking industry. Its high degree of availability, miscibility with other solvents or water, and fast rate of evaporation make it a popular choice for woodworkers removing varnish and paint in a variety of sectors. However, acetone is hazardous to employees in your facility, has a high degree of flammability, and poses risks to the environment upon disposal.
AcraStrip is your top provider of acetone alternatives for the woodworking industry. Our products can effectively remove most paints, varnishes, and chemicals to prepare wooden surfaces for new paint, stains, or refinishing. No matter your woodworking goals, we have the green cleaner you need to effectively complete your job and deliver high-quality results.
AcraStrip is the Woodworking Industry’s Best Varnish Remover
replacements for the woodworking industry. When applied to wood surfaces and components, AcraStrip acetone alternatives are less harsh and less likely to leave behind marks from the cleaning process.
Best of all, acetone replacements can serve a variety of applications within the woodworking industry:
- Remove paint from wooden furniture, doors, and other surfaces before applying a new coat or color
- Strip varnish from flooring, wooden components, or other parts before refinishing
- Clean spray guns and other necessary tools of residual varnish, paint, or other substances involved in woodworking
The Benefits of AcraStrip Paint Remover & Varnish Stripper
Versatile and hardworking, AcraStrip and Polychem products come with many benefits as acetone replacements in the woodworking industry. A few examples of advantages to using our green cleaner include, but are not limited to:
- Cost-effective paint and varnish remover
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable
- Poses no significant health risks to humans
- Typically can be reused for multiple applications
- Generally has no special disposal requirements
- Made in the US